2. Freeze Moves
3. Set Moves to 1
4. 1 Match instant color bomb
5. Targets Mod (firefly/toys)
6. Lives (sets to 5)
7. Boosters Mod
8. leet score mod
10. 10x speed mod
Game = https://apps.facebook.com/ diamonddiggersaga
Video = http://adf.ly/kxKSJ
3. Set Moves to 1
4. 1 Match instant color bomb
5. Targets Mod (firefly/toys)
6. Lives (sets to 5)
7. Boosters Mod
8. leet score mod
10. 10x speed mod
Game = https://apps.facebook.com/
Video = http://adf.ly/kxKSJ
Hi Baron My name is Matt & I would like to know how to make a donation for a trainer and If you would think about making a trainer for Monster Busters on Facebook and what kind of donation would you take to make this trainer. Can you please help me out! Thanks Matt
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/messages/100004538328363
ReplyDeletehi.. I tried to contact you about donations but no one replied and now I cant message you again
ReplyDelete