Criminal Case: Ultimate Trainer Version 16

Watch all videos.

                                                           New Features and video support for version 13


New Features will be support for Mysteries Of The Past Cases along with Previous Maps/cases. 
   Highest score elite with 100k pet, Continued Auto Highest Score for Completed Cases.
                    Updates also include Speedy Chapter Graphics. 
                    Auto Open Packs Graphics added.

                      Contact Ken for info on how to Obtain.
                     Videos are for educational purposes only.
                 See videos Below.
              
                                                            Speedy Chapter.
                                                            Note: you will need a lot of.. Juice, Chips, Burgers.


Speedy Chapter 


                                                          Get Reports.

                                                          Finish All Stars in current Case.
                                                          Note: This will use a lot of energy.. you may want a lot of Juice, Chips, Burgers

                                                          Auto Trade Cards


Auto Trade Cards


Auto play forensic

                                                           Auto Send Daily Energy


                                                          Fast Snack Trade in for Energy
                                                          Note: you will need a lot of.. Juice, Chips, Burgers.




                                                          Open Sticker Packs



Auto Play forensic Elite Mode
(Quick Food Trophy help ( user must own a lot of chips,burgers, and juice)
Pulp Detective
Salty Snack
Better Start Jogging
Helping Hand Trophy
Auto send cards
Auto Send Daily Energy
Auto open Sticker Packs.
Trade Stars for Goods.
Auto Get reports to move to next case
Auto play forensic. if you have forensic kits to play/do it will auto do them and if you need to analyze anything after doing forensic it will auto start them.
may the luck be with you" Trophy it will auto do that until you have that trophy.

Auto play send cards to friends.. it will auto play and send card to teammate, and lt will let you know how many is left/available. until it sends all for the day.
Auto Play to collect all stars for Elite Cases (Gives High score in all)
Auto Collect messages/Gifts
Enhanced Auto play for coins.


Auto Play current case (all stars)
Auto Play past Cases (finish all stars of that case)
Auto Level up to 600
Auto Play to gain Coins and Exp
1 cc cash subtracts 1 hour in analyzing
Easy win Trophy One more difference
Easy win Trophy One more second
Easy win Trophy One more piece
Auto feed pets

We do have v14 so it does have even more features then this. It does not require attaching anymore.
For more info contact KEN! https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/ken.mcguinness.14








SHARE

Baron Norab

Hi. I’m BTrainers Blog Admin. My Name is Baron Norab. Some of my trainers are free and some are by donation. I hope you would enjoy all. If you have any question so you can freely ask by commenting below :)

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

23 comments:

  1. Criminal Case: Ultimate Trainer Version 13 Quiero hacer una donation

    ReplyDelete

  2. Criminal Case: Ultimate Trainer Version 13 Quiero hacer una donacion,Mi email:dany_dinel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obtenez vos récompenses quotidiennes energy et coins sur le lien
    http://criminalcase-ec.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me link for v13 trainor where i can download

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Baron, my Auto Message Acceptor doesn't work anymore I get: Is this the right link?
    how can we fix this??? I would really appreciate your help
    please send your answer to dorianpouw@hotmail.com
    regards Dorian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Baron, Just Wanna Know That How Do You Get a Lot Of Snacks? Send me your Answer on iochank55@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Baron. May I know how can I download this Criminal Case: Ultimate Trainer (and please forgive my stupid) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, please if you tell me how can I get the trainer 13, where do I deposit the donation?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I buy pets for Stand Alone Pacific Bay?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM INTERESTED IN Criminal Case: Ultimate Trainer Version 13 HOW DO I GET? jswindello@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Criminal Case Save The World Trainer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please tell me how I can get v14 ultimate trainer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please tell me how I can get v14 ultimate trainer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please tell me how I can get v14 ultimate trainer

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want this version please email me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonjour,

    je suis bloquer a world edition comme faire pour déverouiller mystères du passé, je ne peux plus enquêter? Merci

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonjour
    Ou puis-je télécharger Affaire pénale: Ultimate Trainer Version 14
    Merci
    Cdt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Received Trainer 16 for MOTP, looking to do same for world edition.

    ReplyDelete