Papa Pear Saga

Version 1.3
Set moves to 30
SEt moves to 1
Instant win on targets other then bucket targets
free lives and boosters
20x Points

password = baron

http://adf.ly/RRGhN
SHARE

Baron Norab

Hi. I’m BTrainers Blog Admin. My Name is Baron Norab. Some of my trainers are free and some are by donation. I hope you would enjoy all. If you have any question so you can freely ask by commenting below :)

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 comments:

  1. its says its invalid on MEGA
    can you update the link plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. link updated...
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/e873c25dp2pa98e/papa+pear.rar

      Delete
  2. Esta vazio, e procurei o happy acress e não encontrei, vc teria por favor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very muchhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keyyyy!!!
    contraseña porfaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is the password!!!!!
    please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant use this trainer, because " cant find process"..I play in Firefox, and Chrome but no result. Please, help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please, update trainer...dont work, "cant find process" Pleaseeeeeeeee:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is awesome and very informative keep Sharing this type of blog.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete